Humisorb PRO is a multicomponent, organomineral complex based on modified natural humic substances, aimed at the general stabilization of body systems exposed to carcinogenic substances of any origin, radioisotopes, high-energy radiation and genetically modified products.
Humisorb PRO features a wide range of biological activities:
- it has an antihypoxic effect, preventing the development of oxygen deficiency at the tissue level;
- it stimulates the immune system, inhibiting the processes of reproduction of microbial cells, activating macrophages and specific immune cells;
- it is used for the prevention of joint ailments - arthritis, rheumatism, arthrosis;
- it has antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties, stimulating the production of interferon to protect against foreign microorganisms;
- it is a powerful antioxidant - a blocker of free radicals in the body;
- it delays the development of malignant neoplasms and prevents the appearance of metastases;
- it regulates all valve systems of digestion system, peristalsis and venous system;
- it strengthens the endocrine system, providing additional assistance in case of diabetes;
- it helps to lower cholesterol;
- it reduces vascular permeability, as well as capillary fragility.
Humisorb PRO is highly effective against the following:
- the constant stress, depression, manic-depressive psychosis;
- pathologies of the urinary system (it has beneficial effect on the condition of the kidneys);
- the liver diseases (it serves as a means of preventing liver cirrhosis);
- diseases of the thyroid gland, metabolic disorders;
- the gastrointestinal pathologies - gastritis with high acidity, gastric and duodenal ulcers, intestinal, biliary ulcers;
- bronchial asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis;
- diseases caused by pathogenic microorganisms (staphylococcus, tuberculous mycobacteria, E. coli, candida);
- the viral diseases (herpes simplex, cytomegalovirus, human papilloma virus, hepatitis A, B, C; AIDS);
- the chronic skin diseases - eczema, neurodermatitis, psoriasis, dermatitis, herpes zoster, furunculosis;
- the food intoxications, poisoning (drug poisoning, etc.), radiation infection, increased background of electromagnetic radiation;
- allergic diseases;
Description and composition: extract from modified humic substances of deep purification, with a reduced content of C14; bioavailable compounds of lithium, germanium, silver, magnesium, licorice root extract.
The course of preventive treatment shall be carried out from 3 to 24 days.
The recommended initial single-use dose is 5 ml of concentrate per 150 - 200 ml of pure water, three times a day, 30-40 minutes before meals. In the absence of complications within 1-2 days, it is recommended to switch to the use of 10 ml (or 15 ml for the weight over 100 kg) of concentrate per 200 ml of pure water, three times a day, 30-40 minutes before meals.
The effect of humic substances on the human body.
(the humic substances hereinafter referred to as the HSs)
Antioxidant properties: the HSs complex possesses a pronounced ability to maintain the chemical balance in the body. Depending on the situation, the HSs can act either as an electron donor or as an electron acceptor, which makes them a powerful natural antioxidant, a trap for free radicals that damage the structures and molecules of DNA cells, violate the genetic code and lead to the development of cancer.
Antiviral activity: the HSs show high antiviral activity. The HS molecule envelops the virus like a "blanket", blocking its entry into the cell and preventing its reproduction. At the same time, the HSs send an alert to the immune system about the appearance of an invader, which pushes the immune system to fight the virus, which is in a vulnerable position as a result of binding by the molecules of the HSs. The inhibitory effect of the HSs is directed against the early stage of virus replication; therefore, the prophylactic use of the HSs is possible, in particular, during epidemics of different etiology.
Detoxicant and hepatoprotector: the HSs are a powerful complexing substance, binding heavy metal oxides accumulated by the human body from water, air and food and removing them from the body. Having reached a certain concentration, such oxides may cause severe poisoning and cell mutations. The heavy metal oxides can not be excreted on their own. The HSs, while being actively involved in liver metabolism, can act as a filter for heavy metals. The long-term use of the HSs normalizes the level of liver enzymes, stimulates tissue respiration, accelerates the regeneration of damaged liver cells.
The effect on blood properties: the HSs in a dose of 100 - 300 mg per kilogram of body weight shall not affect the blood clotting time, blood coagulation time, thrombin time, or platelet aggregation. The red blood cells and hemoglobin remain at normal levels. Moreover, in the presence of the HSs, red blood cells deliver a higher percentage of oxygen to the tissues.
Antibacterial activity: the HSs have an established antibacterial effect on the following pathogens: C. Albicans, Prot. Vulgaris, Ps. Aeruginosa, S. Typhimurium, St. aureus, St. epidermidis, St. pyogenes. They significantly accelerate the metabolism of bacteria, which leads to increased destruction of microbial cells. In the intestine, the humic substances neutralize pathogenic microflora. The bound bacteria and toxins are excreted naturally.
Immune system: One of the most pronounced effects of the use of the HSs is an increase in the overall immune response. The HSs regulate the amount of glycoproteins in the body that affect the balance of T and B lymphocytes. In addition, they activate the synthesis of interleukins 1 and 2, the production of endogenous interferon, gamma globulins, which then leads to the activation of the suppressed functions of the immune system. A number of medical studies show that the HSs can exhibit anti-cancer properties, inhibiting tumor growth, as well as inhibiting the action of viruses that can cause cancer, can reduce the metastatic activity of cancer cells.
The anti-inflammatory properties: the HSs have anti-inflammatory effect. They accelerate the healing of wounds and peptic ulcer due to increased processes of fibroblast proliferation, activation of water, protein and fat metabolism. They also have an inhibitory effect on the synthesis of inflammatory mediators - the prostaglandins. Locally, the tissue hyaluronidase gets activated, which accelerates wound healing. The inhibitory effect of the HSs on proteolytic enzymes damaging the walls of blood vessels and the skin has also been established.
The anti-atherosclerotic effect: Due to the ability to recognize and bind substances that are in excess in the body, the HSs may form and remove complexes with low cholesterol and low density lipoproteins from the body, which makes them effective in the fight against both atherosclerosis and its consequences.
The antiallergic effect: the HSs reduce the sensitization of the body, actively binding and removing allergens from the body. At the same time, the allergy symptoms disappear, the number of eosinophils in the blood normalizes, as well as the stable remission is achieved.
The antistress effect: the HSs regulate the action of stress hormones produced by the adrenal glands (adrenaline, norepinephrine). The elevated levels of adrenaline and norepinephrine indicate an increased level of anxiety. The excess hormones can be blocked by humic acids and would not reach their receptors in the cells. In addition, the ability of humic acids to influence the saturation of red blood cells with oxygen improves overall well-being and causes a surge of energy.
The overall result of exposure to the HSs
Stabilization of the structural and functional integrity of cell structures, providing auto-regulation of water and salt metabolism, increasing overall resistibility, normalizing the oxidizing redox potential of the intercellular medium and restoring of the intercellular water clathrates.
Indications for use:
Performance incoordination and efficiency restoration, including in extreme conditions (heavy physical activity, hypoxia, overheating, etc.); acceleration and strengthening of adaptation to the effects of various ecobiological extreme factors; somatic diseases, infections and intoxications, rehabilitation of pathological conditions accompanying acute and chronic bacterial and viral infections, cancer; pre- and postoperative period therapy; consequences of heart attacks, strokes, decreased memory and reaction.